|Home||» Products||» Microbiology Products||» Sodium Caseinate Powder|
Sodium Caseinate Powder
- Unit of Measure
Uses of Sodium caseinate:
· It is soluble in water & a free flowing powder.
· Sodium caseinate provides good nutritional value, contains essential amino acid.
· It has good suitability application where protein fortified binding and emulsification is required.
· It is used as foaming agent in foods.
· It is being used for texture enhancement.
SODIUM CASEINATE POWDER PHYSICAL PARAMETERS
White to Milk white colour free flowing powder
Taste & Odour
Bland in taste and odourless
Dispersible in water
SODIUM CASEINATE POWDER CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
pH (2% Soln. at 25 ºC)
Loss on drying (at 105 ºC)
Milk Protein Content (N*6.38)
Sodium content (Na)
Heavy Metals (Pb)
SODIUM CASEINATE POWDER MICROBIAL PARAMETERS
Total viable count
Yeast & molds
Std Packing : 25.0 Kg. HDPE Drum/Paper Bag with double liner LDPE bag.
Best Before : 36 Months
Storage : Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. Product is hygroscopic in nature.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India