• Fits plastic or glass media bottles with 45mm neck sizes.
• Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
• Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
• Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
• Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
• Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
• Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Corning square bottle-top vacuum filter systems support a higher capacity cellulose acetate (CA) membrane for greater filtering performance. These new bottle/filter systems are designed for filtering and storing cell culture and/or tissue culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions.
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.