Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Glasswares||» Laboratory Bottles Protect Duran|
Laboratory Bottles Protect Duran
Product Code : 04
Laboratory Bottles Protect (plastic coated) with gl45 & gl80 necks, duran
- The resistant and transparent copolymer based plastic coating bonds firmly with the glass surface and performs the following functions:
- Protects the glass surface against mechanical damage (Scratch protection)
- Holds the fragments together in the event of the glass breaking (Splinter protection)
- Minimises liquid loss in the event of the glass breaking (Protection against contents escaping and spraying)
- Absorbs UV rays upto a light wavelength of 380 nm (Light protection)
- Do not expose Protect bottles to open flames or direct heat, e.g. on a laboratory hot plate. The maximum operating temperature is 135°C. Bottle should not be exposed to this temperature for more than 30 minutes.
- Protect bottles are suitable for freezing (-30°C)and it can also be used in microwaves. However, the plastic coating does not increase the permissible pressure at which they can be used.
Other Products in 'Laboratory Glasswares' category