- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Tonne
- 305 INR/Milliliter
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Colorless Liquid
Potassium bromide puriss. p.a., ACS reagent, ≥99.5% (AT)
May be used for removal of peripheral membrane proteins.
Potassium bromide may be employed in the following studies:
• Spectrophotometric determination of aromatic amino compounds.
• Preparation of AgBr nanoparticles (NPs).
• In combination with cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate (CAN), it has been employed for the bromination of alkenes.
• As an oxidant for the selective monobromination of various deactivated anilines.
• Preparation of sample pellets for IR spectroscopic investigations.
TLC detection, for the in situ production of bromine.
Potassium bromide (KBr) is an alkaline-earth chloride. Density, viscosity and electrolytic conductivity of concentrated aqueous solutions of alkaline-earth chlorides [KBr, LaCl3, Na2SO4, NaBr, KNO3 and Cd(NO3)2] have been evaluated.
|vapor pressure||<0.01 mmHg ( 20 °C)|
|1 mmHg ( 795 °C)|
|impurities||≤0.001% total nitrogen (N)|
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Tonne Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India