|Home||» Products||» Microbiology Products||» OX-BILE EXTRACT POWDER|
OX-BILE EXTRACT POWDER
FUNCTIONS OF BILE EXTRACT POWDER (OX BILE DESICCATED):
· Contributing to cholesterol metabolism by promoting the excretion of cholesterol.
· Hepatic synthesis of bile acids is the primary pathway for cholesterol catabolism.
· Bile acids play a crucial role in dietary lipid digestion and absorption, and also act as versatile signaling molecules
· Bile-acid-mediated activation of FXR-α- signaling pathways regulate the Enterohepatic Recycling of bile acids, protect against their accumulation in the liver and inhibit their own biosynthesis.
· It controls immune function, liver and Gallbladder physiology, glucose & energy homeostasis.
· Denaturing dietary proteins, thereby accelerating their breakdown by pancreatic proteases.
· Having direct and indirect antimicrobial effects. In this capacity, recent evidence suggests bile acids are mediators of high-fat diet-induced changes in the gut microbiota.
· Acting as signaling molecules outside of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby representing another mechanism by which the gut microbiota influences the metabolism of the host.
BENEFITS OF BILE EXTRACT POWDER (OX BILE DESICCATED):
· It emulsifies fat soluble Vitamins (A, D, K & E) which improve their absorption.
· It removes excess cholesterol and fat.
· It helps in preventing Gallstones or Choledochal Cysts.
· It helps in treating many severe liver diseases like Cirrhosis and Hepatitis.
· It also helps in treating small intestine diseases like Crohn's Disease.
· It helps in moderating cholesterol and triglycerides.
· It controls the Heartburn or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
· It helps in keeping the small intestines free from micro-organisms.
· It plays an important role in making the stool soft by promoting the addition of water into the stool
· It serves as a carries of toxins. The liver filters the toxins and dumps them into the bile. Bile then carries the toxins to the intestines where they are absorbed by dietary fiber and excreted.
Greenish to yellowish colour free flowing powder.
|Solubility (2% soln. at 25°C)||Soluble in distilled water and alcohol.|
pH (2% soln. at 25oC)
6.0 - 7.0
Loss on drying (at 105 ºC)
NLT - 45.0%
|Total Ash||NMT- 20.0%|
Total Viable Count
|Yeast & molds||100cfu/gm|