|Home||» Products||» Microbiology Products||» Collagen Peptone|
Collagen peptone is also known as Collagen peptide or Collagen protein hydrolysate or Hydrolysed collagen. Collagen peptone is majorly different from other protein like Casein, Soya, and Meat. They also have Cystine and Tryptophan amino acids. But Collagen peptone is deficient in these two amino acids Cystine and Tryptophan. Collagen peptone is rich in the hydroxy proteins, Glycine & Proline which is 12 – 18 times higher. These types of amino acids have important role in building Fibrous tissues. Deficiency of these may creates the pain in joints, increase skin wrinkles, and hair fall. The study shows that collagen peptone has regenerative effect on bones cartilage.
• Collagen peptone is natural source of major chain of Amino acid and does not have any side effect.
• The structure of collagen peptone is almost similar to the collagen in human body.
• It stimulates anabolic phase of cartilage matrix turn over.
*also available in orange flavour
Amino Acid Profile/100gm
• Osteoarthritis prophylaxis - Collagen peptone is very good functional food supplements for osteoporosis. Osteoporosis where bone substance degenerate to some extent that the bone density decreases and has porous. In women, after menopause found the major loss of calcium mineral from the body which causes loss of collagen peptone. This is mostly happen after age 55 – 60 in men and women. By treatment of Collagen make adequate supplement of calcium.
• Sport nutrition,
• Cosmetic products,
• Proteins blend,
• Beverages and clarification of beverages.
• Oral food supplements,
• Skin care creams,
• Collagen peptone has widely accepted efficacy in personal care application.
5 to 10gm collagen peptone is recommended our daily basis.
Storage and shelf life:
This product is best before 36 month from the date of manufacturing. Store at room temperature protect from direct sunlight. The product is hygroscopic by nature.
Collagen protein is recommended as safe (GRAS).
White to Creamish yellow colour free flowing powder
Solubility (2% Soln. at 25ºC)
Soluble in water, clear, insoluble in alcohol
Odour & Taste
Pleasant and clean, good in taste
pH (2% Soln. at 25ºC)
5.5 – 6.5
Loss on drying (at 105ºC)
Protein Contents (DWB)
Total Dietary Fiber
2.0 – 3.0
0.3 – 0.35
Heavy Metal (Pb)
Total viable count
Yeast & molds
Best Before : 36 Months
Storage : Hygroscopic in nature, store below 25ºC and protect direct sunlight.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India